Andrea Lisa Etel Mara Manette Shawna Lora SignShine
Celebrity Corner

CLASSES AND PROGRAMS

Find a class
Share programs

PRODUCTS

DVDs
CDs
Books
Flash cards
Board books
Toys
Others
Share products

FUN

Pictures
Videos
Share your pic
and video

Become an Instructor

Signing With Babies And Children: Keep Sharing

Subscribe now!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Keep Sharing

My son's Kindergarten class is going to make a windsock this next week. While volunteering, I was helping cut out the construction paper, and I couldn't help but sing the Signing Time song, "Rainbow Song" in my head as I went along picking out the colors of the rainbow as she had asked.

I asked Mrs. Johnson if she had ever heard of Signing Time. Next thing I find myself at home, gifting the "Rainbow Song" file from iTunes and emailing it to her along with finding the song lyrics on Signing Time's site and sending that too.

We'll see if my son can help her out next week in teaching the Kindergarten kiddos the colors of the rainbow signs. ^^ Never stop sharing the gift of signing with our children!

Written by Shawna Tran.

Singing TIme "Rainbow Song" Lyrics | signingtime.com

1 comment:

etel @ SignShine® said...

This is my FAVORITE song to teach to kids and adults. it is so much fun and it is teaching the ABC in such simple and fun way!