Andrea Lisa Etel Mara Manette Shawna Lora SignShine
Celebrity Corner

CLASSES AND PROGRAMS

Find a class
Share programs

PRODUCTS

DVDs
CDs
Books
Flash cards
Board books
Toys
Others
Share products

FUN

Pictures
Videos
Share your pic
and video

Become an Instructor

Signing With Babies And Children: Signing Songs is a Magical Experience

Subscribe now!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Signing Songs is a Magical Experience

'One definition of "magic" is when something happens without apparent effort. As teachers engage their children in signing songs to learn the ABCs, build phonics skills, accelerate language and literacy skills, create enthusiasm for learning, provide memorable parent performances, and utilize children’s multiple intelligences in building and expressing language, they discover why we call this method the "The Magic of Signing Songs."
- Nellie Edge


I invite you to sing and sign with us and create a MAGIC.

click here to view songs clips (scorll down).
- Twinkle Star
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- The Wheels on the Bus
- I Love You (Barney Song)
- If you Happy and you Know it
- Clean up song- You are my SignShine


Let the Sign Shine!
etel


Etel Leit, M.S.
Founder & Owner http://www.signshine.com/
Publisher http://www.babysignshine.com/


1 comment:

My Baby Details said...

I remember visiting your Signing Songs page (it was great), but I need a refresher on the "Clean Up" song. I actually did not know ALL the words to the song until I watched your video. That song is always a favorite of mine at home^_^.

Thank you for all the resources your provide on your website. It's great. And I loved all the Halloween signs you provided on a pdf file!

Take care!