Andrea Lisa Etel Mara Manette Shawna Lora SignShine
Celebrity Corner

CLASSES AND PROGRAMS

Find a class
Share programs

PRODUCTS

DVDs
CDs
Books
Flash cards
Board books
Toys
Others
Share products

FUN

Pictures
Videos
Share your pic
and video

Become an Instructor

Signing With Babies And Children: Sign & Sign Baby Sign Language Father's Day!

Subscribe now!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sign & Sign Baby Sign Language Father's Day!

Want to suprise daddy with a fun baby sign language song?
Easy to learn song, sang to to the Tune of "Frere Jacques".






Happy Father's Day,
etel

 

1 comment:

My Baby Details said...

Etel, I could watch this over and over again... not only for sentiment towards fathers but for the way you shine while teaching. Your way of signing through song encourages learning in such a calm caring way!

Thank you for this fun song I have to teach my little ones tomorrow morning! I readily sent it to my sister too!^_^