Andrea Lisa Etel Mara Manette Shawna Lora SignShine
Celebrity Corner

CLASSES AND PROGRAMS

Find a class
Share programs

PRODUCTS

DVDs
CDs
Books
Flash cards
Board books
Toys
Others
Share products

FUN

Pictures
Videos
Share your pic
and video

Become an Instructor

Signing With Babies And Children: Thank you for voting SignShine for BEST OF LA 2009

Subscribe now!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thank you for voting SignShine for BEST OF LA 2009

Thank you for being an important part of SignShine Family!




Click here to read SignShine Best of LA 2009 online version or pick up the magazine at your local store.

Questions? Amazing stories to share? Email me at: etel@SignShine.com

It's Time to Shine!

etel


Etel Leit, M.S.
Founder & Owner http://www.signshine.com/
Publisher http://www.babysignshine.com/

1 comment:

My Baby Details said...

ALL my congrats and utmost "HOORAY!!!" for all your hard work!

You are the best! Love being a part of some thing great!

I may have to just catch a flight, stop by a nearby store in LA, and then come congratulate you myself! ^_^in the meantime, I hope that this comment will give my congrats justice!!!^_^

Keep shining my dear, Etel.

Love, Shawna